Today,I have a diagnostic test( I think i will do badly ..)Okay, let's not talk about it. Next, i have ss/geog. lesson. Introduction of what is SS and stuff...I think it is quite ok ba, better than what i thought.After that is A maths,indeed it is boring as teacher is like going thru the work ,recaping and those basic stuff,and i learnt a word "mundane". Next it is Chemistry and then Biology. I like bio lessons haha^^ Teacher said abt "eating" plastic.He said some ppl like to bite on the straws and lollipop stick.Then he say we shld not cos it is not good. The plastic contains dunno wad ( forget liao)which will cause us to be more stupid.We will not grow taller or fatter... Oh no !I always bite the straw but it is natural i did not do it on purpose.Hmm..is tat the reason why i am short , skinny and stupid?I shld be smarter actually ...Haha^^ Cos since young i have been biting straws whenever i drink.(Haha) The lessons was interesting, teacher share a lot of things... Finally the last lesson of the day-Physics . We did experiment on the pendulum, but the thing is we have learnt untill the measurement of time then we do the experiment..That is kindda weird but nvm it is an easy experiment.After sku, went to compasspoint to eat and my fren and i wander aimlessly.( cos it is so boring )In the end we went to the library , wanted to do some work but is too distracted .So in the end nvr do , but at least i borrowed a book.otherwise i have no books to read. the book that i brought to sku is so not nice and i oso have no dea wat it is abt.Okay. so tt is all for today...
Bye! Will blog again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment