Haiz...Finally found some time to blog. My apologies for not blogging for so many days. Okay, Let's start with Monday.Biology teacher nvr come , so Physics teacher relief . He took the time to teach us , so we had 2 hours of Physics... But he release us 30 min earlier.
Then , i went for lunch and to the CNY rehearsal. This year the peformance is quite short as compared to previous year. Also, the wu shu is more intersting. There is more ppl performing and they showcase the different types of moves. Looking at them performing is quite funny oso but it is really more interesting. Haha. Nvr so interested in it b4. However, at the second trial they changed the format a little for the first partand someone got injured. Ouch! Heard tt the sword hit her eyes or something.. Omg lo. When i saw tt , i was like shocked. This year, the band is also very unique. They had nvr performed on stage b4, they always perform at the sides. Anyways, get to see each and everyone quite clearly. Looking at those instruments...and my frens who played. As for the dance, their moves are as usual so elegant and nice. The councillors also perform, they did something which i thot it was new and quite special.But after the second run thru , it was not tt nice cos we now what they are doing next le, but anyway it is still rather interesting.I did not get a chance to see the silat cos the next item is choir. And after tt was the finale. Everything ends at 5.3o plus. That was considered quite early. The next rehearsal was tomorrow. i think i am going to miss Biology lessons again...
Awwww...I got a flu since sunday. It is terrible. I think it is the worse flu i ever had!Sunday, it was still ok. When it comes to yesterday...I keep on sneezing in class. Last nite,it was so bad luhs.I could not get to sleep. I had nose block- first is right side , then left side , after tt both sides- How to sleep lor... Plus, my nose was very red. My sister call me "Rudolph the red nose reindeer". I even wore socks and jacket to sleep. Although it may sounds exaggerating but u will nvr noe how cold and windy it was every morning and nite... My house is facing the sea. Far, far, away, we can actually sort of see Malaysia. Whenever there is fireworks , i can see it frm my hse. So there will be sea breeze... Morning abt 6.30++ when i left the house, it was super windy. When i board the bus, it is also cold. My parents was like saying me "Blame urself for not taking good care of urself, lack of sleep- everyday sleep so late, nvr drink plenty of water."Haiz... I hope the flu gets off me. It really don't feel good=(
Seeya!
No comments:
Post a Comment