Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally have some time to blog. The new car came yesterday..woot! So happy, it is much nicer and better than the previous one lo.(keke)
The committee for choir was chosen...I am the treasurer. ( Nothing to do one except for keeping the choir funds...) The chairman is Lisa and vice-chairman is Christabel .Pei ying , Gene,Cheryl is the SLs ( if i am not wrong.)There is no student conductor cos Ms Lee say she dun think it is needed. Zhi Qing is the secretary.( Nothing much also , other than writing down stuffs and updating the notice board, but i think is buzier than me...haha)Nicole and Pei wen are in charge of logistics- ensure cleaniness, in charge of the scores and costume , set up piano, take and return the keys. It is quite a lot for them... I think the jobs shld be divided evenly...otherwise wad the chairman and vice chairman do ?Hmmm...Okay,nvm, anyway my job is to collect money. Also, the ex-co for NE ambassadors was chosen too.I was not in the committee.
Haiz...The week is coming to and end.Weekends just passes by so fast, while the weekdays seems to be so long. Haiz... everyday i will be back at home about 3 or 4 plus, when there is cca it will be even later. I dun want my cca to be on friday - I want to enjoy the early release.Homework are starting to pile up...
~ Signing off~

No comments: