Wednesday, December 25, 2013

HK Disneyland

17-23:
Went HK! 
I was too lazy to arrange and upload photos.
This is one of the pic i like most.
This trip was really fun.
Went with aunt, uncle and cousin.
First trip that my sis and I planned for.
It was free and easy, so the itinerary was done by us.
There is really too much to say, so i shall just briefly summarise.
We went to streets of MongKok and shopped. 
It was like our Pasar Malam. And i bought my hp cover.
We went Disneyland and true enough, one day is not enough.
We went Macau and walked around. 
We went Ocean Park which was not that fantastic.
We went to the Big Buddha and ate the vegetarian food.
It was not bad and many interesting things to see.
I love the crystal cable car the most.
We went the Peak, the view is nicee but foggy.
Starwalk is an interesting concept, night scene is nice too.
Shopped around at Tsim Sha Shui. 
Basically all the must do and must eat, were done! ^^

No comments: