Saturday, October 12, 2013
This may seems like an ordinary flower to others but to me it means different things. This was taken at botanic gardens on 11 Oct. Although it was not my first time there, but each experience is different.
Photographs capture moments. When i look at this, i felt my skills improved.At the same place, same flower,i can take it in a different angle. The thoughts, emotion and creativity at every moment is different. Hehe..so much thoughts on a single picture. That day, was really a short trip due to bad weather:( But i am happy to learn some things. I took a few photos only. The most satisfied was of course on FB. This was the second but i felt something could be further improve so I did not post on FB.
12/10:
Help out at FH for registration to religious camp.
First time being involved in this process.
Quite interesting. Filling in particulars.
Testing out shirt sizes. Giving out forms.
It's a pity this year i have a feeling i cant help much.
The camp clashes with schooling days.
I was hoping it landed on holiday.
Really hope to participate.
I always look forward to it every year...
We'll see how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment