Wondered what's in the plate
22/9:Visit grandfather( maternal) at Bedok with mum and aunt.
Breakfast was usual: mee rubus and humjin pang. :D
First time take public transport there. Now i know the way.
Saw grandfather and many thoughts came into my mind.
It is rather personal so i shall not post it. Haizz..感概万分.
When my mum told him i was "doctor-to-be", he smiled.
I can never forget that expression. I can feel his sense of pride and happy.
Stayed there for quite sometime while the adults talk..
Lunch was congee as seen above.
One special thing is the plate of raw fish(余生/生鱼).
Never see and eat before! It is gonna be extinct.
It is unique teochew delicacy. Glad i tasted it.
I don't really like the parsley but it taste good together.
Snack on rojak. Yummy! Seldom find good rokjak stall.
23/9:
Outing with classmates- journey to the west? Haha!
Wanted to go cafe hopping but change of plans.
Went holland v and decided on everything with fries.
I never knew pork chop can be hard to handle :/
Maybe just me. Fries was good!
Next, went to SH's house play dance culture.
My dancing sucks luh! But just for fun.
Laughing at them and myself.
Then tried playing halo4. Always been the one watching.
Now that i play, i create my own sound effect. HAHAHA.
I cant play on my own i need a adviser to tell me directions!
Wei yang is much better dictator than SH. :P
This is much interesting then l4d2 although both i tried once only.
It was a great day! If only the others came along..

No comments:
Post a Comment