Thursday, January 31, 2013

21-23/1 : 3 days chiong 30 episodes of drama.
24/1: Had a haircut then drop by at cousin's house.
25/1: REST.

26/1:
Went to Shawn's workplace to find him and get free hot chocolate:)
Head to HY for chanting. Then volunteer work at Institute of Mental Health- Jenaris Home.
First time been there. Seen all sorts of people, some are quite pitiful. It wasn't as fun as i thought.
Perhaps, next week at autistic one will be better.

27/1:
Spring cleaning at SFT.
Walk over to HY to talk with friends.
Then went to Punggol Neighbourhood Watch Day and launch of Punggol NPC event.
Carnival was interesting and i learnt more about the SPF,CSI & COPS.
Didn't get goodie bag that contain C.L.I.F 2 poster :(
Met the C.L.I.F 2 artistes but didn't get to take pic with them.

28/1:
K with clique. Walk walk, had dinner. It was a nice catch up.
Planned the next outings. I am sooo looking forward.:)

29/1:REST.
30/1:Help to move things from HY to FH. Help out at FH.

31/: Going for reunion dinner later at FH.


No comments: