It has been long since i last posted. Be prepared, this will be long.
Today is the last day of school, there is farewell assembly in the afternoon.
It made me realised that my life in TPJC was awesome and memorable!
I tried many new things and did a lot of " first-time". Learnt and gain a lot too!
These were all possible because of my beloved classmates <3 p="p">We have been through a lot these two years. I will really really miss them.
Especially all the crazy moments. I wanted to list out all the things we did but is really too much. (Cinamon challenge, oleander water challenge, bday celebrations, movie outing, CNY, ECP, road run, sports meet, etc etc.) I shall leave this for scrapbook making. I am determined! My JC life has really been very exciting.
I am really happy to meet all of them. Shawn( my telepathic soulmate), Qiyu(buddy), Shiling( gossip/ talk crap buddy),shimin(storyteller/chatterbox),yitong(joker),kianboon(fun to tease at), terrence & fadzli( joke contributor),samuel( teaser),Shane& bernice( food for thought provider) and of course the rest of the class.
Not forgetting the teachers too. My sweet and thoughtful civics tutor-Ms Liow. She really puts in a lot of effort on us, her heart and soul. She will be leaving the school after we graduate. I will miss her.
Next, my chem tutor- Mr Goh. He has been always encouraging and motivating me. I can't express my gratitude. I am just glad that he is my teacher. The two of them really has so much confident in me which makes me very touched. Whenever, they tell me things like i can do it or i can do better that sort of things, i will be emotional. I really wonder why they can have so much faith in me. I really do not want to disappoint them.
I shall stop here, there is really too much to say and i dont know how to express them. I am sure there will be more memories all the way until prom and beyond :D
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment