Friday, June 17, 2011

Found this picture in my it was last year.
Hmm..few people have seen me like that
For your info, i am not pissed.
I just looked very serious.
When i am studying with friends,
I can be noisy or quiet. It depends.
Anyway, just as i planned. This week have been productive!
I have revise most of the stuffs. I must keep this up!
This is another pic. Seee.. i am not so scary okay. I was doing math. I LOVE MATH! People must be thinking that i am crazy. Whatever! I like doing it( so far). I can spend almost the whole day doing it.That's why if i plan to study other subjects, cannot put with math. Once i start, i will just keep doing, and continue until i am tired/bored. It's quite enjoying. It can also be boring because the steps are the same. By the way, for math, I need mood then can do. So if no mood, i wont do. Hehehe..i know this is bad. But when got mood, is really productive.
Shall go back to studying.^^

No comments: