Saturday, March 12, 2011

Haven even start the games then kenna draw.
11/3: Did the longest human wave. Our school broke the record!
Opening of 25hr challenge. Start of JC1 orientation camp.
Walked to tampines stadium to play games. My class was very high.
Along the way we keep singing. Our cgl say we were noisy but they like:)
For the first four games we won. Enjoyed the games alot. Had loads of fun!
I love 11S21! Went back to school to wash up and dinner. Then soul night.
It was like a concert. Everybody was crazy. The performances were nice.
Then rest awhile in our rooms while others eat supper. Prepare to run 2.5.
I ran 2.5 without stopping. I kindda like running at night. It's cooling.
I ran faster than 2.4 lor. Hmm..perhaps NAPFA should be at night.
End of day.
The morning sky is so nice that i took a photo of it.
12/3: Did morning exercise, mass dance and learn friendship dance.
Everyone is so high when dancing. I like the friendship dance.
It seems like other classes pair up girl-girl and guy-guy.
But my class is guy-girl. My class is very enthusiastic:)
After that, went to stadium to support the principal.
And finally, we succeeded in the 25hr challenge.
Closing ceremony, prize presentation,collection of valuables.
My class won 2nd! We expected it. The prize is chocolates:)
End of with mass dance and friendship dance. Break camp!
My class went for lunch together at bk. We talked and laugh.
~home-sweet-home~ Was very tired but fun!

No comments: