Saturday, February 19, 2011

My friend have a similar card but nicer:)
Today, went for choir. I realised that Miss Ong & Miss lee had similar way of teaching. The things she do reminds me of Miss Lee. I think i will see my juniors & conductor in the exchange programme withe sec school. I also learnt something new today, sing the tenor part and some singing techniques. It was kindda fun.

Went tm for lunch, chat and slack a bit then meet friends at Bishan. We walked around and talked.Yay, fianlly got chance to meet and share about our life. They wanted to meet like every weekend. Hmm.. it seems like the day where i can meet friends is during weekends cos many ppl ask me if i am free on weekends. Anyway, i had a good day spending time with my friends. Will meet soon again.

No comments: