Friday, October 16, 2009

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free from exams.But i am still thinking for my exams. Those papers tt i think is still ok , ppl think it is not. When i think it is bad, ppl think it is ok. Some papers everybody think it is bad. I dun dare to look at my results leh.

Anyway, tmr i am going to the Great Singapore sing-along.Hmmm...wondering how is it?I am so going to choing and watch drama . I long time nvr watch ler and i miss super lots of episode leh. I dun care liao la, exams over ler, over oso no use. I think all very bad la. So just play and cool down first. Thurs and Fri den get back results ma. Other than watching drama , i am going out too and also play the com. Maybe i will post some fotos on the next post.



Haiz...

No comments: