Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This holiday does not seem to be a holiday. I have loads of stuff to do. I planned to go to two workshops. Ytd, i was late and when i reached there thee ppl like dun care. I think nvr even realise tt Shi Lee & i was not there. Hump! Make us worry and panic like siao.Anyway, ytd was a super uber unlucky day! I learnt a lot of LESSONS frm this whole trip.!!!! I cannot imagine ppl more unlucky than me liao. Today, i received a email stating tt tmr's workshop is cancelled due to the no. of participants not met. LOLS! Actually i can atted another workshop which is also tmr and i prefer going tt but..Argh! If only they tell me earlier,if only i choose to go the other one. On the other hand , not going to this workshop gives me more time to do other stuff. I hope i can complete more things tmr.

Signing off'

No comments: