Caller: Hello, can i speak to Annie Wan ( anyone)?
Operator: Yes you can speak to me.
Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan ( anyone)!
Operator: You're talking to someone! Who is this?
Caller: I am Sam Wan (someone).And I need to speak to Annie Wan ( anyone).It's urgent!
Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone!But what's this urgent matter about?
Caller:Well...just tell my sister annie wan(anyone) that our brother Noel Wan ( no one) has involved in an accident.Noel Wan (no one)got injured and now Noel Wan (no one ) is being sent to the hospital.Right now, Avery Wan (everyone)is on his way to the hospital.
Operator: Look if no one is injured and no one is sent to the hospital,then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You find this hilarious but i have no time for this!
Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?
Operator: I am Saw Lee ( sorry)
Caller: Yes! You should be sorry! Now give me your name !!
I got this from somebody's blog.I find this kinnda funny ! Hahas:D
No comments:
Post a Comment