There is good and bad things tt happen today. Bad thing first. I made a super super duper huge careless mistake in today's math test.
AH!!!!! I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING SO CARELESS! I dun understand y i always so careless.because of this careless i might fail or borderline pass leh. I always have many careless mistake, some is great loss, some is ok la. ST i oso made one careless which lose many marks.OMG!! Secondly, i find myself this few days weird weird de..even shilee, chingying and jie hao said tt. I haven been saying and doing things weirdly. I am like not myself.Aiya..i oso dunno la. Haizzz I hope i can get back to "normal" and regain my math results. I just dislike the way i am this few days-weird weird one, oso abit sot sot ( out of my mind).This few days i keep thinking negatively and den keep dun feel like doing anything. Especially for maths! I really cannot imagine the worst lor. My results are dropping like dunno wat la.AHHHH!! I am going crazy ler la. Hmm..ok let's not tok abt this.Next,I am very happy that it is finally friday!!! I have been waiting for this day. But still got a lot of homework leh. I dun feel like doing sia. Anyway, today after sku i played games with christie,ching ying, cassandra ,yi min and esther.At least i have some fun. Den i went for choir.I am happy tt we learn new songs.When i reached home i was quite high too- i listen to songs and sing . I quite enjoyed myself today.At least not bad la.
[Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.]
~hoping for a better day~
No comments:
Post a Comment