Saturday, June 13, 2009

In the morning , we went chinatown eat dim sum. I ate untill i was supper full.Next we went to Yue Hua to shop and bought some jelly.We went back and changed into our swimming costumes and went swimming. After tt , I stayed in the hotel and watched TV.In the evening we went to the Singapore Flyer. Although it is just 30 mins but i think it is still not bad. Being able to see the scenery frm such a height, it a nice thing.Looking at the NDP platform reminds me of many nice memories...I can see the tall buildings, Esplanade, Marina Barrage,construction of IR, golf course ,F1 track, kallang river and many more..it is actually quite interesting if u really experience it^^We took a lot of fotos too! Then, we had dinner at the restaurant dere.It was quite yummy=] The crayfish was good. At night, my sis, aunt and I went to the gym. I tried quite a number of things dere. Some are intersting and quite fun. The things dere not bad la. We also had steam bath. Wow! tt is the first time. Inside, i can hardly see anything cos a lot of mist. I am sweating too.While waiting we did hair mask and chat. Hmm..last time i only did sauna for awhile, but now it is quite long leh.After tt we took a bath.It was so refreshing~! ( I love the soap dere.Keke^^)When we returned to the hotel we all had slept so comfortably and soundly=D * Pictures can be found in Facebook.I will post more in facebook.

No comments: