Monday, August 4, 2008
Today Bryan told me tt on the preview,he saw me on the screen...omg.I am like standing at the corner yet the camera still shoot me...normally they shoot the center ppl.Anw i think my maths CA die ler...today got the Pythagoras' Theorem test.I wasted abt 2 or 3 marks cos i last minute noe how to do then no time.Although it 4 questions and 20min i still think it is rather rushing.Mr Wu so bad lor,he say tt he will give us a lot of time de then now i no time to complete even ainul oso lor.My ST i lose marks ler,now this test...i cannot afford to lose any more marks, i am lacking behind ler.I dun wan to get A2 i want A1!!! Now other than math i oso very worry for chinese and english...Chinese i dun wan get a B i never got B before de.English i scared i fail.Now is the crucial moment and now i lack behind and still worry for subjects.It shld not be like tt i shld chiong for the finishing line...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment